Please confirm if you are:
Before you continue, please read this important information carefully and scroll down to the "ACCEPT" and "DO NOT ACCEPT" buttons.
By clicking the "ACCEPT" button, you are consenting to be bound by all the terms set out herein. If you do not agree with any of these terms, click the "DO NOT ACCEPT" button.
By proceeding to access information contained herein, users are deemed to be representing and warranting that they are either Hong Kong residents or are observing the applicable laws and regulations of their relevant jurisdictions.
Value Gold ETF
- Value Gold ETF (the “Fund”) is a fund listed on the Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited (“SEHK”), which aims to provide investment results that closely correspond to the performance of the London Bullion Market Association Gold Price.
- The Fund only invests in bullion and may experience greater volatility due to single economic, market or political occurrences.
- The Fund has adopted a multi counter and units are traded in HKD, RMB and USD on SEHK. The nature of the multi-counter model may make investment in the units riskier than in single counter units or shares of an SEHK listed issuer. Investors without RMB or USD accounts may buy and sell HKD traded units only.
- RMB is not a freely convertible currency and is subject to foreign exchange control policies, as well as repatriation restrictions imposed by the PRC government. Investors whose base currencies of investments are not in RMB should take into account the potential risk of loss arising from fluctuations in value between such currencies and the RMB.
- The Fund does not insure its bullion and the Fund and unitholders could suffer a loss if the bullion held by the custodian is lost or damaged.
- As the Fund is not actively managed, the Manager will not adopt a temporary defensive position against any market downturn. Investors may lose part or all of their investment.
- Trading prices of units on the SEHK are subject to market forces and the units may trade at a substantial premium/discount to the net asset value of the Fund.
- You should not make investment decision on the basis of this website alone. Please read the prospectus for details and risk factors.
Sensible Asset Management Hong Kong Limited does not make representation that information and website on this site are appropriate for use in all jurisdictions available on the web, or that transactions, securities, products, instruments or services offered on this site are available or indeed appropriate for sale or use in all jurisdictions, or by all investors or other potential clients. Those who access this site do so on their own initiative, and are therefore responsible for compliance with applicable local laws and regulations. By accessing each site, the entrant has agreed that he/she has reviewed the site in its entirety including any legal or regulatory rubric.
To the best of its knowledge and belief, SAMHK considers the information contained herein is accurate as at the date of publication. However, no warranty is given on the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of the information provided by third party. Neither SAMHK, nor its affiliates, directors and employees assumes any liabilities in respect of any errors or omissions provided by third party on this website. Under no circumstances should this information or any part of it be copied, reproduced or redistributed.
Investors should note investment involves risk. The price of units may go down as well as up and past performance is not indicative of future results. Investors should read the prospectus for details and risk factors in particular those associated with investment in emerging markets and the arrangement in the event that the Funds are delisted. Investors should also note that the Funds are different from a typical retail investment funds, in particular, units in the Funds may only be created or redeemed directly by a participating dealer in large unit sizes.
Information in this website has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable but SAMHK does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the information provided by third parties.
This website has not been reviewed by the Securities and Futures Commission of Hong Kong. Issuer: Sensible Asset Management Hong Kong Limited.
The information provided herein is for informational purposes only and is not intended to provide professional advice and should not be relied upon in that regard. Persons accessing these pages are advised to obtain appropriate professional advice where necessary. Information posted on this site is current only as at the date of posting and may no longer be true or complete when viewed by you. All information contained herein may be changed or amended without prior notice, although SAMHK does not undertake to update this site regularly.
All copyright, patent, intellectual and other property rights in connection with the information contained herein are owned by SAMHK or its affiliates. No rights of any kind are licensed, assigned or shall otherwise pass to persons accessing this information.